LOW MILEAGE HYBRID
- 13.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- 2.57 Axle Ratio
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 50 State Emissions System -inc: Standard equipment on vehicles w/2.0L hybrid engine shipped to Federal Emissions State and Cross Borders State dealers
- 590CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Air Filtration
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter, Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Clearcoat Paint
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Digital/Analog Display
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Driver Foot Rest
- Driver Seat
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Engine: 2.0L iVCT Atkinson I-4
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Hybrid Electric Motor
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Laminated Glass
- LED Brakelights
- Light Tinted Glass
- Lithium Ion Traction Battery
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Metal-Look Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation and Radio Data System
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Rear Cupholder
- Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Side Impact Beams
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Streaming Audio
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Systems Monitor
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions
- Valet Function
- Voice Activated Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Window Grid Antenna
Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Lincoln MKZ Interior
Design teams created an inviting interior featuring bold architectural elements, rich natural materials and fine details.
Innovation and technology abound inside the new MKZ. Replacing the traditional mechanical transmission shift lever is a contemporary five-button interface. The individual buttons of Push Button Shift engage Park, Neutral, Reverse, and forward gears in two modes, Drive and Sport.
Push Button Shift gave designers freedom to create a sculptural multi-level center console with more functional storage areas.
Positioned ahead of the driver, the full-color 10.1-inch LCD instrument cluster operates with the latest version of SYNC with MyLincoln Touch. The all-new design combines dimensional indicator rings framing a brilliant and reconfigurable Thin Film Transistor (TFT) LCD. An equally critical component of MyLincoln Touch is the nearly flush-mounted center 8-inch LCD touch screen that displays information clearly in easy-to-reference color-keyed quadrants.
Premium-grade, supple leather covers all seating surfaces. Responsibly harvested wood and metal-toned surfaces create a luxurious and comfortable interior space.
Standard luxury amenities include an 11-speaker audiophile entertainment system and cabin air filtration, plus heated front seats (with the driver's featuring 10-way power controls), remote start capabilities and Active Noise Control.
To make the Lincoln MKZ exceptionally quiet, ANC electronically targets frequencies and reduces their intensity. To improve the refinement of the driving experience, other frequencies are subtly enhanced.
The available THX® II Certified Car Audio System is a Lincoln-exclusive that features 700 watts, 14 channels and 14 speakers. THX audio engineers spent more than 200 hours custom tuning the THX-certified equipment to the new MKZ's interior. The result delivers home-theater surround sound to the road.
The new Lincoln MKZ is the only sedan in its class to offer inflatable second-row outboard seat belts. Rear-seat passengers - often children or mature passengers - can be more vulnerable to head, chest and neck injuries. The available inflatable second-row, outboard seat belts spread impact forces across more than five times the area of conventional belts, reducing pressure on the chest while helping to control head and neck motion and helping reduce the risk of injuries.
Camera- and Radar-Based Driving Aids
The new Lincoln MKZ offers the Lane Keeping System, a suite of advanced driving aids that helps drivers avoid drifting from their lane due to distraction or fatigue. Consisting of Lane Keeping Aid, Lane Keeping Alert and Driver Assist, the Lane Keeping System utilizes a mono-vision camera integrated into the rearview mirror to read the lane markers ahead.
Available radar-based (ultrasonic) driving aids further enhance the driving experience. Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support each use a long-range radar system that scans in front of the vehicle, automatically adjusting to traffic speed and providing a visual and audible alert when a potential front-end collision is detected.
Active park assist and Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®) with cross-traffic alert use multiple short-range wide-angle radar sensors. Each function provides a distinct benefit, ranging from making parallel parking easier to warning of oncoming vehicles while backing out of a parking space.
SYNC with MyLincoln Touch
SYNC with MyLincoln Touch is standard in the new MKZ. The combined system makes it easier to use the entertainment, climate and available navigation features as well as devices brought into the car (e.g., phones, PDA, MP3 players). Twin five-way controls on the steering wheel manage essential systems, and many functions can be voice-activated via SYNC.
Standard SYNC Services make turn-by-turn directions available via one button push and simple voice commands. Continually improving voice recognition software learns user voices, improving the efficiency of voice commands.
Lincoln MKZ Dynamic Driving Technologies
The new MKZ offers Lincoln Drive Control as standard. Lincoln Drive Control is an automatic system that delivers an ideal balance of a smooth ride with confident handling as it intuitively responds to driver commands and the road, making the 2013 model the most refined and engaging MKZ ever.
Always on, Lincoln Drive Control orchestrates the performance of the Continuously Controlled Damping (CCD) adjustable suspension, electric power-assisted steering (EPAS), engine, transmission, Active Noise Control (ANC), traction control and stability control systems.
The result is an unsurpassed combination of refined ride and engaging driving dynamics. CCD offers three modes (Sport/Normal/Comfort) that are accessible using MyLincoln Touch. Selecting "Sport" on the Push Button Shift gear selector enables a decidedly more sporty driving experience.
CCD contributes to Lincoln Drive Control's transparent action by monitoring the car's suspension settings up to 500 times per second. The real-time system adjusts the suspension up to 50 times per second to deliver more controlled handling with a smoother ride. CCD augments a highly developed chassis that includes a refined strut front suspension and an all new integral link rear suspension.
The new Lincoln MKZ is the only sedan in its class to include Continuously Controlled Damping and Active Noise Control as standard equipment.
MKZ Engines, Transmissions and Drive Systems
The 2013 Lincoln MKZ offers three distinct powertrains. The standard 2.0-liter four-cylinder EcoBoost® delivers the performance of a traditional V6 along with expected segment-leading fuel economy that is at least 3 mpg better than the closest competitor. This engine delivers a projected 20-percent increase in highway fuel economy versus the 2012 MKZ.
Emphasizing performance and efficiency, the optional 3.7-liter V6 produces significantly more power (37 horsepower and 28 lb.-ft. of torque) than the previous Lincoln MKZ V6 while improving fuel economy approximately 5 percent.
Maximizing fuel efficiency, the optional 2.0-liter four-cylinder hybrid powertrain is expected to enable the 2013 MKZ Hybrid to remain North America's most fuel-efficient premium sedan. The 2012 MKZ Hybrid is rated at 41 city mpg, 36 highway mpg.
Non-hybrid models utilize a six-speed automatic transmission. Standard paddle shifters mounted behind the steering wheel add to the performance driving experience of the Lincoln MKZ.
Improving grip on slippery roads, the available all-wheel-drive (AWD) system anticipates and adjusts the power delivery to the front and rear axles in as little as 16 milliseconds, faster than the blink of an eye.
Visit Mr. Care Auto online at www.mrcareautoin.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 317-834-3172 today to schedule your test drive.