RARE PANEL STYLE
- Air Conditioning
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Battery rundown protection
- Cargo door release, inside remote button
- Cargo mat, rear 2-piece, full length
- Cargo net, trunk
- Console, floor with rear and dual front cup holders
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Driver Information Center, includes Oil Life Monitor
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SFI (175 hp [130.5 kW] @ 6200 rpm, 165 lb-ft of torque [222.8 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- Exhaust tip, 3.5" bright chrome (Included and only available with (LE5) ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC engine.)
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Front wheel drive
- Glass, deep-tinted rear
- Glovebox, auxiliary
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Rear power plug connector, 40 amp battery service circuit with 10 amp accessory or run service circuit, 15 amp delayed accessory service circuit and a ground circuit. Designed for installation of electronic equipment that requires up to 40 amp battery service
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable
- Satin Chrome Appearance Package, includes satin chrome grille, outside mirrors, liftgate applique, door handles and roof-mounted side rails when equipped with (G63) roof-mounted side rails at an additional charge
- Seat adjuster, 8-way power driver (fore/aft, height adjuster, seat cushion tilt, lumbar and manual recline) and manual front passenger, 4-way (fore/aft and recline))
- Seat, front passenger flat-folding seatback
- Steering column, tilt
- Steering, electric-variable
- Storage, cargo area under the floor
- Suspension, Sport
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Tires, P215/50R17, all-season, blackwall
- Windows, power, include driver Express-Down
- Wiper, rear
- Wipers, front intermittent, speed-sensitive
Chevrolet HHR Panel
The 2007 HHR Panel, designed for a myriad commercial and private uses, adds a new dimension of functionality to the popular HHR's lineup of stylish, efficient vehicles.
The HHR Panel features windowless side panels and rear cargo doors in place of conventional rear doors. A flat load floor provides more than 57 cubic feet (1,614 L) of cargo space, along with approximately 6 cubic feet (170 L) of additional covered, under-floor storage.
Exterior and interior details
HHR's styling draws upon inspiration from the original 1949 Chevy Suburban, which was built on a platform that also offered panel models - vehicles that became essential tools for urban and small businesses. Over the years, vintage panel vehicles have become prized by collectors and street rodders. The HHR marks the next chapter in Chevy's panel heritage.
The body of the HHR Panel features steel inserts in place of side windows and cargo doors in place of conventional rear doors. The cargo doors open wide to enable cargo access from both sides of the vehicle, as well as from the rear liftgate. The cargo doors don't have external handles; they are opened via a dashboard release button. The continuous "canvas" created by the windowless cargo doors and rear panels provides a large area for business logos, advertising or personalization.
An auxiliary power outlet is available in the rear of the cargo area, with available 40-amp service for a variety of specialty equipment needs. This also answers the call of upfitters, who have asked for an additional power source to suit their specialty vehicles.
Inside, the HHR Panel has seating for two and a large, flat cargo floor. Tie-down points are located strategically on the floor and the available, robust floor mats enable easier movement of cargo. Two large storage compartments are located under the cargo floor - in the approximate place of the rear seats of passenger models. When ordered with the optional lockable doors, the compartments are secure and large enough to hold small computer equipment, flashlights, service manuals and other valuable equipment that is more secure when hidden.
Standard and available features
HHR Panel is available in LS and LT trim. Both models come with a fuel-efficient 2.2L engine rated at 149 horsepower (111 kW). The LT model offers a 2.4L engine rated at 175 horsepower (130 kW). With either engine, the HHR is rated at 30 mph in highway driving and can provide up to 450 miles of cruising range on a tank of gas.
Power front seats, a family of radios with MP3 capability, XM Satellite Radio and OnStar are available on both LS and LT models. LT models also offer 17-inch wheels and leather-appointed seating.
Standard safety features include dual-stage frontal air bags with GM's Passenger Sensing System. This system works with the front passenger seat and differentiates between adults - 5 th percentile females and larger - and small children or child seats to adjust air bag deployment. Head curtain side-impact air bags are available.
OnStar with Turn-by-Turn Navigation is available on the HHR Panel, enhancing its value as a courier or delivery-type vehicle. OnStar Turn-by-Turn provides verbal instructions to assist the driver with right- and left-hand turn directions; and it establishes a new route if the driver needs to get back on track, for example, if a freeway exit is missed.
Visit Mr. Care Auto online at www.mrcareautoin.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 317-834-3172 today to schedule your test drive.