WELL MAINTAINED LTZ 4WD
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Air dam, Black
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with sub-woofer in center console
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Bumper, front body-colored (Includes body-colored bumper bar and end caps with Black lower section.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm), aluminum block (Requires CK10543 or CK10753 models.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Grille, body-colored with unique chrome insert
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Heavy Duty Cooling Package, heavy-duty includes (KC4) external engine oil cooler, (KNP) auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, electric fan and heavy-duty radiator
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Trailering Package, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness), (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package, (KC4) external engine oil cooler and (KNP) external transmission oil cooler
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab
The '13 Silverado lineup is built on an all-new platform that supports a smoother ride and responsive, confident handling while delivering segment-leading capability and power. A lineup of six powerful, Gen IV small-block V-8 engines complements the stronger chassis to deliver the light-duty segment's highest-rated towing capacity (10,500 pounds / 4,763 kg), horsepower (367 hp / 274 kW) and fuel economy, with a maximum payload capacity of 2,160 pounds (980 kg).
Pure pickup design
The all-new Silverado's exterior design delivers on its reputation as the industry's strongest, most dependable and longest-lasting pickup truck. It has a broad, chiseled face, which accents a broad-shouldered stance and gives the Silverado a powerful, muscular presence. The front-end appearance is unique to Silverado, including the front fenders, grille, headlamps, bumpers, power dome hood, tail lamps, box design and flared rear fenders.
A large grille, wider and taller than previous models, and a prominent gold bow tie are flanked by premium-look, reflector-optics headlamps. The power dome hood rises from the front end, alluding to the workhorse power plant beneath it, and the fast, 57-degree sloped windshield conveys improved fuel economy due to enhanced aerodynamics. The large, vertically stacked headlamps are pushed to the outer edges of the body and have a detailed, jeweled appearance that reinforces the trucks' refinement.
A chrome bumper is standard on LT trim level models, while LTZ trim level models receive body-color bumpers. The door handles are robust, grab-style designs, which are designed for easy use with gloves. The popular Z71 Off Road package returns with unique exterior appointments and body side identification.
Silverado models are offered with a range of 17-, 18- and 20-inch wheels. Eighteen-inch wheels are standard with the Z71 package. Twenty-inch wheels are available on LT and LTZ models.
Spacious, refined interior
The new Silverado features two completely distinct interiors to meet the diverse needs of today's pickup consumer. The WT and LT trim levels feature the pure pickup interior and the LTZ trim level features the same luxury-inspired interior that is currently available on Chevrolet's LTZ-trim full-size utilities.
Silverado models are more spacious inside, with increased storage capacity. Spaciousness is enhanced with new, "low and forward" instrument panels. The instrument panel offered as part of the LTZ trim level is 5 inches lower and farther forward than the previous model. The WT and LT trim level features an instrument panel that is 3.5 inches lower and farther forward.
The pure pickup interior offered on WT and LT trim levels features larger controls and door handles that are easier to use with gloves. A large-capacity, double glove box is integrated into the instrument panel. Cloth seats are standard on WT and LT models; leather seating is available on LT models along with a six-way, power-adjustable driver seat. A new, lockable in-seat storage bin is built into a new 40/20/40-split bench; it is large enough to store a laptop computer and features a 12-volt power outlet. WT models are offered in a Dark Titanium interior color; LT models are offered in Ebony or Ebony/Light Titanium and Ebony/Light Cashmere combinations.
LTZ models feature a luxury-inspired interior with a unique instrument panel, door panels, larger-capacity center console that offers 20.1 liters of undivided storage and other distinct trim. A heated, 12-way, power-adjustable leather driver seat is standard, along with a six-disc CD/MP3-capable audio system, Bose speaker system and heated windshield washer system. Crew cab LTZ models add rain-sensing automatic windshield wipers, a rear-seat audio system and large glove box that offers approximately 5 liters of storage capacity. LTZ interior color schemes include Ebony, Dark Titanium/Light Titanium and Ebony/Light Cashmere combinations.
The rear seats for crew cab and extended cab models are improved with more supportive cushion material, firmer support structures and revised seat back angles. Extended cab models offer more legroom. Standard on crew cab models and available on extended cab models is a new, stadium-style rear seat with a 60/40-split design and folding center armrest. It can be easily folded up with one hand, without using a release handle, to provide an uninterrupted load floor. Or, either section of the split seat can be stowed independently, allowing room for both cargo and a rear-seat passenger.
Entry to the rear seat/storage area of extended cab models is eased with new rear access doors that open 170 degrees. Power-operated rear side windows lower completely into the 170-degree access doors, providing 100 percent openness on LT and LTZ trim level vehicles. A power sliding rear window is available on extend cab and crew cab configurations with LT and LTZ trim levels.
Confident and capable driving experience
Built on GM's new full-size truck platform, the '13 Silverado incorporates features such as a new, fully boxed frame, coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering. It supports wider front and rear tracks - approximately 3 inches (76.2 mm) wider in front and 1 inch (25.4 mm) wider in the rear - that enhance stability and driving confidence through a more secure road feel.
Responsive ride and handling traits deliver a heightened feeling of control while supporting class-leading capability, including segment-best towing capacity of 10,500 pounds (4,763 kg) and a maximum payload of 2,160 pounds (980 kg).
The front suspension consists of an all-new, coil-over-shock design that delivers linear, solid and unwavering ride-and-handling characteristics on all road surfaces. Also new is a rack-and-pinion steering system that provides precise and responsive control and enhanced on-center feel. A revised Hotchkiss-type rear suspension provides superior isolation and ride with a new, splayed arrangement for the shock absorbers.
The all-new Silverado will come with five suspension systems, each tailored to suit specific driving requirements. They include:
+ Z83 - Delivers a solid, smooth ride with monotube front shocks and twin-tube rear shocks.
+ Z85 - Designed for enhanced handling and trailer towing, with monotube front and rear shocks.
+ Z71 - Delivers enhanced off-road capability; features specific monotube front and rear shocks.
+ Z60 - Designed for maximum street performance and offered with 20-inch wheels.
+ NHT - Designed for maximum towing capacity; it includes monotube rear shocks, 17-inch wheels and off-road tires, and high capacity rear springs
A high-capacity brake system with a new, four-channel ABS system provides superior stopping capability. ABS is standard on all models and is linked to the StabiliTrak electronic stability control system to help mitigate the occurrence of rollover events.
GM's sophisticated StabiliTrak electronic stability control system is standard on Crew Cab models and available on extended cab models - and is a segment exclusive. Partnered with new brake system and four-channel, four-sensor electronic brake controls, the system provides more precise, controlled ABS stops, as well as enhanced traction/yaw stability.
+ 5.3L FlexFuel V-8 (LMG), E85-capable with iron block and Active Fuel Management, rated at 315 hp (235 kW) and 338 lb.-ft. of torque (458 Nm)*. This engine is available on all models.
Safety and security
Silverado delivers 360 degrees of safety protection through a stronger frame and body structure as well as industry- and segment-leading technology. It is also designed to provide increased compatibility with other vehicles. New features include segment-first StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology, roof-mounted head curtain side air bags, which are integrated into strengthened chassis and body structures to provide excellent passenger protection, and segment-first safety belt pretensioners that activate during a rear-end crash. The head curtain side air bags are available on LT and LTZ models.
Driver control dynamics are enhanced by wider front and rear tracks, as well as more responsive suspensions - including a new coil-over-shock front suspension design and rack-and-pinion steering. Additional safety features are offered on Silverado, including factory-installed remote vehicle starting (segment exclusive), Autotrac active transfer case to help keep the vehicle sure-footed in slippery driving situations, Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist and a revised, easier-to-use tire pressure monitoring system.
All retail models come standard with the OnStar Generation 7 system, including a one-year subscription to the Safe & Sound plan. The OnStar service includes the General Motors Advanced Automatic Crash Notification (AACN) system, making crash data available to emergency services to potentially dispatch the appropriate life-saving personnel and equipment to crash scenes faster. If the vehicle is in a crash that activates an air bag, the OnStar system automatically notifies an OnStar advisor who will check on the occupants or summon emergency help if necessary. OnStar also can assist authorities in locating a vehicle if it is reported stolen and provides remote door-unlocking service (for vehicles equipped with power locks).
Visit Mr. Care Auto online at www.mrcareautoin.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 317-834-3172 today to schedule your test drive.